Friday, March 24, 2017

I love the spring season

Photo by Bo. W
Spring, you finally come!

You come with your life and your hope. You jumped over the mountains, across the river, all the way to the. Thank you for working so hard But you did not stop for a moment, could not wait to jump on the plains, mountains...... Wherever you go, you are full of vigor and vitality.






Photo by Bo. W
I love the spring

Love and the cold still without the lack of warm early spring wind. Let you gently whisk to wake up the earth, sleep a winter of the earth, it is pleased to open your sleepy eyes, countless revival of life. Spring breeze is the messenger of spring.



Photo by Bo. W
I love the spring

I love the continuous spring rain, is your moist wake up the grass, wet the green poplar, wet open primrose, and told the human spring came. The grass secretly drilled out of the ground, looked novelty; willow tree with a drum, the wind fluttering. After the spring rain, the moist air mixed with the fragrance of the soil, with the warm spring breeze blowing. Spring rain is the painter of life!



Photo by Bo. W
I love the spring

Love, the birds in the spring, and all the mighty lovely creatures, especially the lovely swallows. I often search for them on the wires, because they are on the wires, like a small piece of notes on the staff, with the "chirp" of the sound, playing the first movement in the spring.




Photo by Bo. W
I love the spring

Every spring in my hometown, I strolled on the high hillside, looking at the rivers flowing in the river, the other side of the green jungle and peach blossom in the village. I enjoy the beautiful scenery, breathing the cool breath of spring, and feel the pulse of the spring. What! So beautiful spring!


Look at the sky in the lake on the beach, the pendulum of the kite, the spring breeze sent it high and good far, gradually into the light blue sky.