Thursday, January 25, 2018

This year's winter really cold

A rare snow in England. New York, United States, "freezing point" New Year's Eve has just ended. The New Year's Eve Carnival Party in the capital of Ottawa, Canada, was forced to be cancelled. Toronto, Canada, ushered a 119 year "cold winter", and the temperature is low to 22 degrees below zero.

This one hundred year rare snow is in Toronto, Canada, allowing many flights to be cancelled at the International Airport. I was waiting at the airport to change my flight. There are a lot of passengers, like me, waiting in line to change the flight. About 30 minutes, I got a new boarding pass, but I had to wait for a day at Toronto Airport.
 

Photo by Bo. W
Looking out of the window of the waiting room, the plane was in the snow. Look at the sky snow under all the deicing vehicle and shovel snow was busy. I found a table and a sofa in a quiet place to find a movie with an iPad. This is my best time, and I can get into the movie story completely. There were more and more passengers in the waiting room, and the noise was very loud, but it did not affect my mood.

At eight o 'clock in the evening, I can board the plane. Waiting room outside the cold weather, snow-capped, walked through the gate, I was sitting in my seat on the plane. The plane reached the clear stratosphere through the clouds and began to move steadily. When the plane took off, the discomfort had faded, bursts of sleepy hit, I entered the dream in the sky. The occasional airflow shook the fuselage, I only slept in the cradle, in the clouds, in the sun, and I had a beautiful dream...

Photo by Bo. W
In the middle of the night, we arrived in the city of Las Vegas. In the dark night, few people in the transfer hall, I easily find my gate. I have three time to find the gate, board, get off the plane, and get to my home in the south. Leaving the snowstorm in Toronto, I really hope my hometown is in a sunny place.

At 9:30 in the morning, I finally arrived at my destination. I flew all night in the sky. I don’t have to change plane anymore. I felt very happy and relieved. However, the weather in the South did not make me excited. The morning sun was pressed in the thick clouds and shot out a light without temperature. There is a sudden drop in the weather, and there is not a little warmth. I also have to wear a thin down coat. This winter, it is so cold.