Monday, January 1, 2018

Quiet, seventeen becomes eighteen!

Photo by Bo. W
Yesterday night, as usual, I was immersed in the plot of the story, not shouting with the excited people: 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1..... Happy New Year.

I know that yesterday was the last day of 2017, and I knew it was the first day of 2018. I just don't want to know the moment that I left in 2017, and I don't want to know the time that came in 2018. I know that Happy New Year is not a loud cry, but happiness is the elves in my heart, not the archangel that people expect.

In front of the mirror, I was still yesterday. I didn't add wrinkles to my face. My hair didn't add white hair, no New Year's excitement and no loss of last year. There was no new ring in my brain. Now, everything has not changed a few hours ago, but it's just the number on the calendar, from Seventeen to Eighteen. 


There are New Year Resolutions every year. Every year, there are wishes, ideals, and expectations, which have been repeated in this way for decades. I don't want to repeat this year. I want to innovate. I don't think anything. It's every day is good life.


Make a cup of the same coffee as yesterday, sit on the same chair as yesterday, and facing the same computer as yesterday, just like yesterday, and let the time pass slowly.

Today, I am as the same as yesterday, the same vulgar!