Tuesday, February 2, 2016

About me

Welcome!

I may have to love to travel. When I was a little girl, I followed my father to go anywhere for his business. When I become someone else's wife, I follow my husband around wandering for our lives. Now, I continue to travel, it was for my work.

In fact, business trip, it is very busy, but with the heart to experience the world, will feel the world's best and most beautiful things cannot be seen or even touched, so we must be felt with heart.

My experience: I was once a student. I did engineer. I studied accounting. I did return. To learn to sushi, I went to work at the sushi restaurant. Now, working at a computer assisted companies.

I have many hobbies: I like collecting stamps, collecting coins. I also like to collect nice stones. I like collecting model cars and airplanes. I like weave pattern that I designed. I love to cook for my family it was my creation. I would also like candy and ice cream.

My name is Kathy. The name was given by my teacher. Original pronunciation of my name is too difficult for her. But I liked her. Because we all like to travel, love to cook, and like plants.


Kathy